EQL Mobile Coaching Solution
This mobile coaching platform is very specific to the tracking, maintenance, and skill acquisition for newly hired and current employees.
The app would be able to do the following functions:
1. Set Goals
More specifically, the app would be able to do the following:
• Used in the context of a leadership development program, the employee would receive delivery of intentional behavioral reminders for repeated attention.
• Once a job candidate is hired, (becoming an employee), the HR manager can use their test results to provide an on-boarding / coaching report. This report targets specific behavioral skill gaps. Used as a coaching tool, the employee (former examinee) works on targeted goals with their manager or a designated coach.
• Focuses on the top 3 uncompleted prioritized goals.
• The app would collect real-time feedback from invited managers and colleagues.
• Progress is charted against established personal goals.
• Allows cultivation of skill after coaching ends.
• Extends conventional 360 process and facilitate employee engagement
In summary, the app would allow a manager or colleagues to be able to choose and track identified competencies (behavioral change) and cultural elements (values/traits) for a given employee that he or she is currently working on in real-time. Certain privileges would be given to the higher-ups to request feedback from other employees to evaluate the current, moment-by-moment observations of the identified employee. All of this information would be stored in the Equalearning database platform and retrievable when needed.